We have an exciting opportunity for an Acquisition Sales Executive to join our team at Nevis. We are looking for a motivated and driven individual with a proven track record in IT sales. They must have a current working knowledge of computers, servers and networking. A minimum of 3 years’ experience within this type of role would also be preferred and the candidate should have a confident outgoing personality.
The role will involve:
1. Making contact with potential customers and arranging own meetings
2. Achieving agreed sales targets
3. On-going prospect management and reporting to line manager
4. Input into development and implementation of marketing campaigns
5. Generation of own sales leads
6. Preparing quotations for PC's, servers & additional services
7. Current knowledge of PC systems, structures, operating systems and software
8. Current knowledge of Servers, network structures, operating systems and software
9. Updating customer records and maintenance of records
10. Discussing IT related problems with customers
11. Preparation of sales plan and regular reporting against plan
12. Attending networking meetings to generate leads
13. Any other ad-hoc duties.
The role involves day to day contact with customers requiring strong customer communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at board level and with company owners. PC literacy is essential. With a strong product set to offer, the candidate must be able to generate both trust and credibility in both new and dormant accounts.
Although the role is office based, the candidate will be expected to attend site visits with prospects and active clients as and when required. We require a clean driving licence. Employees will be required to use their own vehicle for which suitable remuneration will be given.
Office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm; however you will be expected to work occasional overtime dependent on work volumes.
Salary will be dependent on experience, though commission is uncapped.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, then please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter detailing your abilities and your reasons for applying.
Please email your CV as a PDF or Word Document to
Alternatively you can post your CV to us at:
Nevis Computers Limited
16 Wool Gate
Cottingley Business Park
Thank you for your interest in our company.